Banjoe

AlmtyBob
Initiate
ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Renaissance
Hi! I got ServUO compiled and running and set to "UOR" in expansions.cfg. I have it using the UOR client from the OUO test center. The server appears to be running fine and listening to 2593 on all interfaces. I'm running that same UOR client on my Windows 98SE machine, but I'm unable to connect. It just sits at "Verifying Account". I can see in netstat that a connection was made between my server & client, but it appears to have just been closed by the server. Meanwhile, nothing appears in the server's output when I try connecting. Is this an encryption issue? Should I not be using that UOR client from OUO's page? I'd really like a client that will run on Windows 98SE.

C#:
Expand Collapse Copy
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 57.4, Build 0.0 - Build on 1/1/2000 12:00:00 AM UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 24 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET MONO/CSC/Unknown
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Config: Loading...
Core: Compiling scripts...

Core: Verifying entity type serialization...
Core: Verified 6017 item and 1361 mobile types
DataPath: C:\Downloads\ServUO\UOR Client
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...
...done (0 items, 0 mobiles, 0 customs) (0.03 seconds)
Restricting enhanced client version to 67.0.59.0 SA. Action to be taken: Kick
This server has no accounts.
Do you want to create the owner account now? (y/n)y

Username: myaccoutname
Password: notmyrealpassword
Account created.
[Honesty]: Generating...
[Honesty]: Creating 1,000 lost items...done (0.20 seconds)
[Honesty]: Generation completed in 0.20 seconds.
19:18:32 Listening: 192.168.5.108:2593
19:18:32 Listening: 169.254.204.122:2593
19:18:32 Listening: 169.254.130.231:2593
19:18:32 Listening: 169.254.147.145:2593
19:18:32 Listening: 127.0.0.1:2593
19:18:32 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
19:18:43 Warning: Static EOS for Felucca (804, 300)
19:34:16 Core: Using parallel save strategy
19:34:16 World: Saving...
19:34:16 Closing Save Files.
19:34:16 Closing Save Files.
19:34:16 Save finished in 0.25 seconds.
19:34:16 [Honesty]: Generating...
19:34:16 [Honesty]: Generation completed in 0.00 seconds.
19:34:47 Enabling Rising Tide
 

Donations

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$500.00

Shards

Back