DevilinBlue

DevilinBlue
Initiate
ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
None
Hello, Longtime Atlantic Player here... I am also long time private server enthusiast, first with Capellas cFuse, then Sphere, then RunUO, and ServUO. I have reached my wits end, and have to ask for help. I am trying to find a client that works out of the box with ServUO 57..4.1, I even tried installing from my T2A(failed), and Age of Shadows disc(but that was client version 3.0.85). I have downloaded many clients in the past, the only one i can find now is Kingdom Reborn and i dont even know what thast is, but it gives this message on the console "Restricting enhanced client version to 67.0.59.0 SA. Action to be taken: Kick".

I tried the thread here that has a link to a ton of clients but it wont download any, and it wont allow an acount creation either, if thats what is blocking D/L(Looking for Uo Clients). As it is, no clients have connected to the server. The last time i was successful with ServUO was before covid. I just want a simple server to play on solo, AI isnt much help, they had me editing SocketOptions.cs, and that didnt work for removing listening on every adapter, real and virtual. I never had any problems in the past it was all straight forward, and you could even download a game ready shard here, but cannot find those either.

Any help is appreciated
DiB
 

Donations

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$500.00

Shards

Back