Hi

This is a newcomer question so I'm posting it here. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how guilds work in UO. I used to play all the time around AoS time but I was never in a guild. So, I don't know how they are functionally and especially scripting-wise. Can some one give me a synopsis.
 
You can set the guild area but at least 1 person has to be the founder of the guild for a guild name ,,Or setup guild area build Your fence and house and whatever else You want in guild area then set region controller in region controller props you can name it whatever guild area for that controller at the corners of fence area set a statue or something props and name whichever guild its for ,, experience has taught Me to let Players pick area and build house and name Their guilds ,,
 

Donations

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$500.00

Shards

Back