DrewDude

Member
Hi. I’m a noob. Saw I have to write a post so y’all know I’m no bot. Thought I’d ask what should be an easy question but I’m not easily seeing the answer to…

I am wondering what clients work with ServUO? There’s nothing about that in the walkthrough.
 
Can you be a bit more specific? Do you mean like the Enhanced UO client or is there a separate one for ServUO?

My apologies for my very long delay. I hope this post finds you well in these strange and somewhat chaotic time.

Yes, I was asking if there is a separate one for ServUO or not, or if we used the ordinary UO ones or not. It does appear that there is not a separate one, but maybe I am missing something?

Thanks again for your time, and I hope you are doing well.
 

Donations

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$500.00

Shards

Back